CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Second Day

I slept like a baby through the night. I had to wake Mommy up once in the middle of the night for feeding time. Unfortunately, I was not that hungry. I just wanted to be held by Mommy for a while. I allowed Mommy to go back to sleep and get some rest. She worked so hard for me for 9 months and delivering me yesterday.

At 530 am, I was ready to start the day. Luckily, Mommy woke up few minutes before I did. She fed me until I was full. I was able to sleep as much as I wanted today. We had some visitors but less than yesterday. Whew! That allowed me sleep more.

Doctor observed me this morning and I am a healthy baby! I also passed hearing tests twice which means I am hearing.

We all had a good resting day at the hospital.


My morning checkup

Soon I will get my hearing tested

Getting my hearing tested

Computer screen showing my hearing test results

I slept through the test

I didn't cry at all :-)

I love my mommy !

Waiting for WebNursery to snap my picture!

Grandma Meyer and Mia

Mom, Grandma, and Mia

0 comments: